DABIT™ Drugs of Abuse Identification Test: General Screening is for the presumptive identification of opiates (morphine, codeine or heroin), black tar, amphetamine-type compounds including meth. & MDMA (ecstasy), amphetamines and other drugs. Includes neutralizer.
DABIT™ Kit 1-BX: General Screening Test – Marquis Reagent – is for the presumptive identification of Opiates (Morphine, Codeine or Heroin), Black Tar, Amphetamine-type compounds including Methamphetamine & MDMA (Ecstasy), Amphetamines and a general screening agent for other drugs.
These drug test kits are Individual disposable presumptive tests that identify narcotics in the field. Collect the sample by simply dabbing the sample tip on the suspect material; analyze the sample by cracking one or two built-in ampoules and watching for the specified color change.
Chemicals (reagents) used in these tests comply with The National Institute of Justice, Standard—0604.01, Color Test Reagents/Kits for Preliminary Identification of Drugs of Abuse, developed by the Law Enforcement Standards Laboratory of the National Bureau of Standards.
Each kit includes 10 DABIT™ tests and includes the neutralizer.
- Dab or rub the suspect material or residue.
- Drop back into its tube and squeeze the tube.
- A color match indicates a positive.
The ofﬁcer-friendly DABIT™ can even be used on residue that would otherwise be almost impossible to collect if using another type of presumptive test kit – the user doesn’t have to worry about gusts of wind either – DABIT™ holds the sample ﬁrmly in place until it can be tested.
Features and Benefits
- DABIT™ Series: cocaine, opiates, crack, marijuana, general screening, LSD, methamphetamine, etc.
- Color-coded result – broad range of drugs identiﬁed
- Oﬃcer-friendly – improves ease of collection dramatically and color is easy to see against the white sample tip
- Clean & Simple
- Easy sample and residue collection
- Long shelf-life: 2 years under severe storage conditions