DABIT™ Drugs of Abuse Identification Test: “Club Drugs” (DABIT™ Kit 7-BX: Screening Test – Lieberman’s Reagent -) is for the presumptive identification of LSD, MDMA, Oxycodone, Methamphetamine, and PMA (also known as “Club Drugs”).
The DABIT™ drug test kits are Individual disposable presumptive tests that identify narcotics in the field. Collect the sample by simply dabbing the sample tip on the suspect material; analyze the sample by cracking one or two built-in ampoules and watching for the specified color change.
The DABIT™ tests use chemicals (reagents) that comply with The National Institute of Justice, Standard—0604.01, Color Test Reagents/Kits for Preliminary Identification of Drugs of Abuse, developed by the Law Enforcement Standards Laboratory of the National Bureau of Standards.
Each kit includes 10 DABIT™ tests and includes the neutralizer.
- Dab or rub the suspect material or residue.
- Drop back into its tube and squeeze the tube.
- A color match indicates a positive.
The ofﬁcer-friendly DABIT™ can even be used on residue that would otherwise be almost impossible to collect if using another type of presumptive test kit – the user doesn’t have to worry about gusts of wind either – DABIT™ holds the sample ﬁrmly in place until it can be tested. DABIT™ Drugs of Abuse Identification Test: “Club Drugs” Screening tests for the identiﬁcation of LSD, MDMA, Oxycodone, Meth, and PMA.
Features and Benefits
- DABIT™ Series: cocaine, opiates, crack, marijuana, general screening, LSD, methamphetamine, etc.
- Color-coded result – broad range of drugs identiﬁed
- Oﬃcer-friendly – improves ease of collection dramatically and color is easy to see against the white sample tip
- Clean & Simple
- Easy sample and residue collection
- Long shelf-life: 2 years under severe storage conditions
Club Drugs Information from the National Institute on Drug Abuse