Amphetamines and Methadone Test – DABIT™ Drugs of Abuse Identification Test (Amphetamines and Methadone) tests for the presumptive identiﬁcation of Amphetamines and Methadone. This test is used for the presumptive identification of unknown substances.
Each kit includes 10 DABIT™ tests and includes the neutralizer.
- Dab or rub the suspect material or residue.
- Drop back into its tube and squeeze the tube.
- A color match indicates a positive.
The ofﬁcer-friendly DABIT™ can even be used on residue that would otherwise be almost impossible to collect if using another type of presumptive test kit – the user doesn’t have to worry about gusts of wind either – DABIT™ holds the sample ﬁrmly in place until it can be tested. Drug identification test kits tell you whether or not a certain substance might be present in a sample.
Features and Benefits
- DABIT™ Series: cocaine, opiates, crack, marijuana, general screening, LSD, methamphetamine, etc.
- Color-coded result – broad range of drugs identiﬁed
- Oﬃcer-friendly – improves ease of collection dramatically and color is easy to see against the white sample tip
- Clean & Simple
- Easy sample and residue collection
- Long shelf-life: 2 years under severe storage conditions
Read An overview of forensic drug testing methods and their suitability for harm reduction point-of-care services from the Harm Reduction Journal.
More information about forensic drug testing can be found at Forensic Resources.